Privacy statement Boerboel International Foundation.
Stichting Boerboel International, established at Meijelsedijk 39, 6035 RH in Ospel, the Netherlands, is solely responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Contact details of the Boerboel International Foundation:
Meijelsedijk 39 | 6035 RH | Ospel | The Netherlands | Tel. nr. : +31624716192
Website : https://boerboelinternational.eu
Richard Vroomen is the Data Protection Officer(FG) of Stichting Boerboel International. He can be reached via email@example.com and the above address
Personal data being processed.
Stichting Boerboel International processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process (hereinafter referred to as N.A.W. data):
- First name and surname
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Skype name
- Your website address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website/database
- Information about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of contact details of the customer/member via an app, website or database (Only if you make use of certain options within the software used by Stichting Boerboel International).
All information from/about dogs is not covered by the new AVG privacy legislation of May 2018.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data.
Stichting Boerboel International processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payments.
- Sending our pedigrees, birth certificates, newsletters, test results, starting lists and/or advertising leaflets.
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services.
- Inform you about changes to: breeding policy, breeding standard, services, prices and products.
- Offer you the possibility to create a database account.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- For compiling pedigrees, birth certificates, breeder lists, litter announcements, inspection results, dogs for sale, list of stud males etc.
- The Boerboel International Foundation analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website/database and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Stichting Boerboel International also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Foundation Boerboel International takes no decisions on the basis of automated processing operations on matters that could have(significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, an employee of Stichting Boerboel International) being involved.
How long we retain personal data
Stichting Boerboel International does not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data---> Storage period----> Reason
N.a.w.w. data paid member------> According to NL law-> a.o. tax authorities etc
N.a.w.w. data paid inspection--> According to NL law--> a.o. tax authorities etc
N.a.w.w. miscellaneous------------> 1 year----------> After inspection and mailings
Sharing personal data with third parties
Stichting Boerboel International does not sell / provide / share your data to / with third parties and only provides them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
With companies that process your data on our behalf, e.g. hosting and/or software companies, we conclude an AVG processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
The Boerboel International Foundation remains solely responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies or similar techniques, which we use.
Stichting Boerboel International only uses technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit this website.
The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website/database and for your ease of use.
They ensure that the website/database works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. They also enable us to optimise our website.
The cookies used in the use of the database are:
- NET_SessionId -> When you log in, your session ID is stored here. Disappears as soon as you close the browser
- agreed_cc_EULA_2016 -> This says that you once checked the EULA (user agreement) agree after reading and agreeing to the user agreement, so you don't have to check it every time you log in.
- language -> This contains the language you have chosen so that you don't have to choose it over and over again.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your Internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via your browser settings.
The Boerboel International Foundation uses Google Analytics on its website to keep track of how users use the website and how effective the Adwords ads of the Boerboel International Foundation are on Google search result pages.
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to be able to provide reports on the website to Stichting Boerboel International and to be able to offer its advertisers information about the effectiveness of their campaigns.
Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or to the extent that these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
The Boerboel International Foundation has no influence on this.
Stichting Boerboel International has not given Google permission to use analytics information obtained through Stichting Boerboel International for other Google services.
The Boerboel International Foundation does not use Google Analytics when using the online database.
View, modify or delete data.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account.
In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Stichting Boerboel International and you have the right to data transfer.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. This only applies to your personal data and not to information about dogs !
If you wish to exercise your right of objection and/or right to data transfer or if you have any other questions/remarks regarding the data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy.
The Boerboel International Foundation will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Stichting Boerboel International would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority, via the following link:
How we secure personal data.
Stichting Boerboel International takes the protection of your data extremely seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification.
- The website/database both use a reliable HTTPS/SSL certificate to ensure that your data does not fall into the wrong hands.
- The database is behind a firewall.
- Database access passwords have been hashed+salted. Hashing is 1-way encryption and cannot be retrieved back to readable text. In other words, employees of Stichting Boerboel International cannot read your access password and can only create a new one.
- All N.A.W. data, as mentioned above, are stored on the server by means of encryption so that, in case of a computer hack/theft, your data cannot be read by third parties.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
Boerboel International Foundation